Welcome to Megmeet!
Label is the pronoun of product. There is an effect called "label effect". In the rapid development of modern society, people pay more and more attention to advertising and image, the impact of labels is growing.
Automatic labeling equipment is widely used in daily chemical, pharmaceutical, food, beverage, electronics, stationery, chemical, printing, plastic packaging and other industries.
This paper describes a set of automatic labeling equipment. The object is shown in the right figure.
2 Process requirements
The automatic labeling equipment described in this paper belongs to labeling equipment. This equipment is to attach two small labels on a larger base label at the same time, the speed requirement is 60 m/min, and the position accuracy requirement is controlled within +/- 1 mm.
3 System solution
1. The system configuration is shown in the following figure: the device is a master-slave structure, and the base label is transmitted by the variable frequency drive. The conveyor belt is equipped with a 2000-line PG as the cam spindle, and two servos control two sets of small labeling mechanism respectively as the slave spindle.
2. Principle description: Each labeling mechanism is equipped with two color label sensors, one of which detects the base label header and the other detects the small label header as the origin of the labeling axis. After the base label's header is detected, the electronic cam is started in the rising edge interrupt subroutine to follow the main spindle to execute the cam curve. After the cam cycle is completed, the linear error is corrected, and then the labeling axis returns to the origin and waits for the next labeling cycle.
3. The technological process of the two sets of labeling mechanism is identical, the difference lies in the inconsistency of labeling parameters and labeling positions.
4. MC280 electronic cam description:
When MC280 uses electronic cam, it uses two instructions. The instructions are as follows:
1) CAMTABLE: Setting the instruction of electronic cam table;
2) CAMBOX: Electronic cam Instruction;
CAMTABLE: Electronic cam table instruction
Ladder diagram: [CAMTABLE S1 D1 D2 D3 D4]
S1: The starting element of the cam angle table. The data of the table should be continuous and arranged in ascending order. The maximum number of arrays is 1024, unit: pulses.
D1: Data number of cam curve table 2-1024;
D2: Address to start execution;
D3: The length of the cam table execution;
D4: Curve number of cam. 1-4, four curves can be set.
CAMBOX: Electronic cam instruction
Ladder diagram: [CAMBOX S1 D1 D2 D3 D4]
S1: Mode selection (words): 1-Table 1 One-time executing 11-Table 1 cyclic execution;
2-Table 2 One-time executing 12-Table 2 cyclic execution;
3-Table 3 One-time executing 13-Table 3 cyclic execution;
4-Table 1 One-time executing 14-Table 4 cyclic execution;
S1 + 2: Synchronization zone lower limit setting: double word, set with relative to the main spindle, and determine the synchronization zone with the high limit, the specific ports in synchronization zone output synchronization signal;
S1 + 4: Synchronization zone high limit setting: double word, set with relative to the main spindle, and determine the synchronization zone with the low limit, the specific ports in synchronization zone output synchronization signal;
S1 + 6: During cyclic running, the mode is set to 1 - finite cycles. 0- infinite cycles;
S1 + 7: Set number of times in finite cycle;
D1: Cam input spindle (main spindle): Y0-Y7, X0-X7, C251, C251, C254, C256-C259, C304-C306;
D2: Cam output spindle (auxiliary spindle): Y0-Y3;
D3: Cam output spindle direction: Y0-Y17;
D4: Cam synchronization signal: Y10-Y13.
1. The command should be driven by the rising edge energy flow, only call one time.
2. Data table can produce four. Note that curve 1-4 corresponds to axis Y0-Y3.
3. The Standard Version of MC280 does not support the function of electronic cam. If necessary, please specify the requirements when ordering.
1. The debugging results show that when the base label is about 15 cm, the speed of the small label (the length of the two small labels is 25 mm and 35 mm respectively) can reach 50 m/min, and the precision can be controlled within +/- 0.5 mm. If the base label is about 80 cm, the speed of the small label can be 30-40 m/min, and the precision can be controlled within +/-1 mm, which basically meets the requirements of customers.
2. After using Megmeet MC280 motion controller, the labeling efficiency has been greatly improved, the labeling performance is stable with good effect, and the errors in the transmission process are also within the scope of customer acceptance. In addition, tension control of reeling and unwinding should be installed in the equipment, which can greatly improve the labeling efficiency and accuracy. (Top)